Digital Project Coordinator Hiring In USA 2023
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Full job description
Graphicacy is looking to expand its talented team. We’re self-starters who value collaborative and creative problem-solving skills, with the ambition to grow rapidly in responsibility.
We seek people with a range of skills in data visualization, including front-end engineering, UX/UI and information design, graphic design, motion graphic video, data analysis, business development, and more.
If you don’t see a position that fits but are interested in working with us full time, as a freelancer, or as an intern, send your resume to email@example.com and we’ll look for opportunities to work together.
Digital Project Coordinator
Graphicacy, a mission driven data visualization, design and interactive studio, is recruiting a junior digital project coordinator to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about data visualization, visual communications and project management and will be capable of working with our team to facilitate the delivery of cutting-edge digital experiences for Graphicacy’s clients to continue to set Graphicacy apart as a leader in innovative and well designed digital products.
Graphicacy creates unique products that solve data and interactive challenges in new and engaging ways, so we’re looking for someone who can see the can facilitate and unify the disparate data, design and engineering tasks into a holistic vision, communicate effectively, and think creatively about how to build great products.
We are a dynamic team that works fast — as such, we want to work with people who are entrepreneurial, forward thinking, self-motivated and excited about new opportunities.
About the Role:
- Work with direction from Graphicacy’s management, design and engineering teams to set project calendars and timelines.
- Be a part of Graphicacy’s client facing team to schedule client meetings and liaise with Graphicacy’s clients to plan around key project milestones and deliverables.
- Assist in the further professionalization of our team’s project management process to more effectively and efficiently deliver our client projects on time and on budget.
- Help the team resolve issues as they come up, and raise them with design and engineering management to clear project blockers.
- Optimize workflows and tools for collaboration and communication, helping our team remain passionate about our work from project to project.
- You have worked in and are passionate about digital communications, whether at an agency, nonprofit entity, political campaign or purpose-driven for-profit.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who has a passion for data visualization and visual storytelling.
- You are well organized and have an aptitude for building sustainable internal processes and systems.
- You possess strong communications skills to professionally liaise with Graphicacy’s clients.
- You know how to effectively work with remote team members and business partners.
- You ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- You have a passion for learning and self-improvement.
We are looking for a smart, passionate person, and do not expect that every applicant has experience in everything we listed above. If you are interested in the role, but worried you don’t meet all our criteria, apply anyway. Demonstrate your creative thinking, problem solving skills, and ability to learn on the job, with projects in your portfolio, and in your cover letter.
Graphicacy is a mission-driven data visualization and design studio in Washington, DC, Brooklyn and Los Angeles.
Graphicacy partners with clients to tell engaging stories with data. Graphicacy’s team combines storytelling, thoughtful human-centered design and deep technical capabilities to build and deploy strategic, data-rich digital projects. Graphicacy’s team has created data visualizations and websites for top-tier organizations and companies, domestically and internationally, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, the World Bank, the Center for American Progress, the Anti-Defamation League, and many others.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary ranging from $60,000–$70,000, commensurate with experience. Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance and retirement matching. We also offer our team flexible and liberal leave policies to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
Graphicacy is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures, and we strongly encourage applicants from a wide array of backgrounds and communities to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or medical condition.