Customer Segmentation Business Analyst Hiring In Canada
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Full job description
We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
Manulife is embarking on a multi-year journey to build a Global Performance & Digital Marketing CoE (Center of Excellence) which will fuel our bold ambition to become a digital customer leader. This global central organization brings together Marketing Technology (Martech), Demand Generation (Demand Gen), Marketing Measurement, Marketing Automation, Personalization, and other functional areas of Digital Marketing to build a comprehensive, full-funnel approach designed to drive tailored customer journeys powered by connected data, that when integrated raises brand awareness, drives quality traffic, generates leads, secures sales, and fosters brand loyalty.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Customer Segmentation Business Analyst to join our team and play a crucial role in leveraging profiling and segmentation capabilities from our Customer Data Platform (CDP) to achieve quantifiable business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Requirements Gathering – Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs, and accordingly define, and document business objectives, KPIs and measurement criteria for CDP use-cases.
- Requirements Data Mapping – Work closely with data architect, data analysts, and business stakeholders to create data mapping (requirement) documentation based on business use-cases.
- Segmentation Creation and Validation – Utilize the CDP to create customer segments based on behavioral, demographic, and transactional data based on business campaigns and personalization requirements.
- Measurement and Insights – Evaluate the performance of campaigns and initiatives implemented via CDP by analyzing relevant metrics and KPIs, providing insights for optimization.
- Continuous Improvement – Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices related to customer data management and analytics.
- User Training and Support – Assist end-users in understanding CDP capabilities, data access, and utilization, offering training and support as needed
- Collaboration – Work closely with data engineers, data scientists, marketing teams, and IT to ensure the successful integration of CDP insights into business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with exposure to customer data analysis and management (Data Management Platform, Audience Manager, and/or CDP).
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to transform data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office, productivity and visualization tools (Power BI) to create compelling reports.
- Familiarity with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and customer data management principles.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and best practices is a plus.
Join us in our mission to drive data-informed business strategies and enhance customer engagement through our CDP. If you are passionate about leveraging customer data to drive business outcomes, apply now with your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and enthusiasm for the role.
About Manulife and John Hancock
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Asia, Canada, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2022, we had more than 40,000 employees, over 116,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 34 million customers. At the end of 2022, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, including total invested assets of $0.4 trillion (US $0.3 trillion), and segregated funds net assets of $0.3 trillion (US$0.3 trillion). We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges, and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .
Salary & Benefits
The annual base salary for this role is listed below.
Toronto, OntarioSalary range is expected to be between
$68,775.00 CAD – $114,625.00 CADIf you are applying for this role outside of the primary location, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the salary range for your location. The actual salary will vary depending on local market conditions, geography and relevant job-related factors such as knowledge, skills, qualifications, experience, and education/training. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in incentive programs and earn incentive compensation tied to business and individual performance.
Manulife offers eligible employees a wide array of customizable benefits, including health, dental, mental health, vision, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance coverage, adoption/surrogacy and wellness benefits, and employee/family assistance plans. We also offer eligible employees various retirement savings plans (including pension and a global share ownership plan with employer matching contributions) and financial education and counseling resources. Our generous paid time off program in Canada includes holidays, vacation, personal, and sick days, and we offer the full range of statutory leaves of absence. If you are applying for this role in the U.S., please contact email@example.com for more information about U.S.-specific paid time off provisions.