Every day, our drivers are on crucial assignments. You are a vital member of our team, no matter which section you join. When we supply parts, we enable a parent to arrive at the child care facility on time, an ambulance to resume operations immediately, or a truck to deliver fresh food to a Canadian community on schedule. We keep Canadians going forward because of this.
Unquestionably, our Drivers have an impact!
Become a part of a unique workplace. We have the wisdom and durability of our 100-year history, as well as the drive to continuously improve for the benefit of our team members and clients. Every day across Canada, our 5000 coworkers happily serve thousands of consumers.
Get to work with wonderful colleagues, make use of the corporate car, enjoy a regular schedule, and above all, give back to your neighborhood. We’d be pleased to see you don the hat if it fits! Send us your resume if you want to work for a people-focused business with a stellar reputation.
You are wanted to join the team at our Red Deer, AB Traction Heavy Duty Parts location! Depending on experience, this employment pays between $18.00 and $19.75 per hour with benefits, paid time off, a fantastic discount on parts, and many other wonderful perks!
Are you a fan of automobiles seeking for a challenging job opportunity? Get in the driver’s seat and deliver car components to our clients! While working in a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere, take pride in wearing our uniform and operating our vehicles. Our drivers are polite, effective, cautious, and well-organized. We demand that all of our drivers drive defensively. Your safety is our first concern at Traction!
As well as providing training throughout your career to support and direct your professional development, we also provide a variety of alluring incentives, corporate discounts, and other benefits. For a detailed list of all of our perks and benefits, visit our Career website!
To be a part of our team, you must:
- A valid driving permit.
- Having worked in the automotive or heavy vehicle parts industry for one year.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Priority setting.
- Both listening and communication abilities.
- Collaboration and top-notch customer service abilities.
The varied community of UAP encourages respect and inclusiveness. The diversity of our culture can be summed up in terms of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, and special skills and talents. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the selecting process. This information will be kept completely private and used just to make sure you have a good experience with us.
When it comes to driver jobs in Canada, there’s a vast array of opportunities to consider. Some of the most in-demand positions include:
- Truck Drivers: Long-haul trucking is a booming industry in Canada, with a consistent need for skilled drivers to transport goods across the country and beyond.
- Delivery Drivers: With the growth of e-commerce, companies like Amazon, UPS, and FedEx are frequently hiring delivery drivers to ensure packages reach customers promptly.
- Bus Drivers: Urban and intercity bus drivers are crucial for public transportation networks, offering job stability and benefits.
- Taxi and Ride-Share Drivers: Joining platforms like Uber or Lyft can provide flexible work options for drivers looking for independence.
- School Bus Drivers: If you prefer a consistent schedule and enjoy working with children, becoming a school bus driver could be a rewarding choice.
The job market for drivers in Canada is booming and offers a variety of options for qualified workers. There is work for you whether you are interested in long-haul trucks, local deliveries, or chauffeuring. You can start a successful and fulfilling career as a driver in Canada if you have the required certifications, keep up with legislation, and look for jobs strategically. You’ll be well on your way to securing your ideal job on the open road if you put a strong emphasis on safety and customer service in your approach.