Experience 1-3 years Industry.
Transportation Salary $21-$24 hour.
Toronto ,State/Province, Ontario Country Canada Zip/Postal Code M4C.
A transportation firm situated in Toronto, Canada is seeking to hire international workers for the role of Truck Driver:
Transporting goods and supplies over urban, interurban, provincial, and international routes will need the use of large vehicles by truck drivers.
– CLB 4 English language competence – CLB 4 driving license from your native country or country of residence – Criminal background check – 2 years of truck driving experience that can be validated
– The capacity to drive for long periods of time on routine routes.
- Transport materials and products over land to and from manufacturing facilities, retail
- locations, and distribution centers.
- Perform preventative maintenance, check for mechanical faults, and check for safety issues with vehicles.
- Organize routes and adhere to delivery deadlines.
- Keep track of your work hours, breaks, and distance traveled when driving, as well as any fuel or toll receipts.
- Move trucks into locations for loading or unloading.
- Gather and double-check delivery instructions.
What we’re providing:
- 30 to 40 hours a week of full-time work at an hourly rate of $21-24 with extended medical, dental, and disability benefits
- Flexible hours; weekly or biweekly direct deposits; safety bonuses
- Paid pickups and drops
- Pay-per-wait time
Interested parties should use this ad to submit their applications immediately. We appreciate your interest in applying for this position on behalf of all applicants. Only those candidates who are chosen to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.